What is a Patient Participation Group
A selection of patients and Practice staff who meet at regular intervals to decide ways of making a positive contribution to the services and facilities offered by the Practice to the patients. If you wish to contact the Patient Participation Group with regards to services or facilities, please use the contact form on the next tab.
Purpose of the Patient Participation Group
- To give practice staff and patients the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest in their Practice
- To provide the means for patients to make positive suggestions about the Practice and their own healthcare
- To encourage health education activities within the practice
- To act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of Health and Social Care
- To involve further patients from the wider population
Main areas of work
Providing feedback from patients
- Providing feedback from patients e.g. appointment systems, consultation times
- Practice leaflets
- Informal open days
- Acting as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of health and social care
Join the PPG
If you would like to apply to join the Patient Participation Group please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields. The form will be sent electronically to the Practice.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
The Chair of the PPG will be in touch shortly after they receive your form (via the Practice). Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
September 2014 World's Biggest Coffee Morning for Macmillan cancer care